[menog] Call for Hosts for MENOG 17

KHALID SAMARA pc-chair at menog.org
Tue Jul 19 07:54:47 UTC 2016

Dear colleagues,Are you interested in hosting MENOG 17, in April 2017?We are searching for dependable organisations to help us host the MENOG 17 between Sunday 9 April until Thursday 13 April 2017 or Sunday 16 April until Thursday 20 April 2017.In return, the host organisation enjoys excellent visibility among theMENOG community and the prestige of hosting a MENOG.Please find more information at:http://www.menog.org/sponsors/host-requirementsInterested? Please email us at MENOG [at] ripe [dot] net. The call forproposals closes on 15 September 2016. We will consider all proposalssubmitted to us before this date.We may have follow-up questions for you, to help us make the best decision.If you have any queries about hosting an MENOG Meeting, email us atMENOG [at] ripe [dot] net.We look forward to hearing from you,Khalid SamaraMENOG PC Chair