[menog] Total internet users

Fahd Batayneh fahd.batayneh at icann.org
Mon Jun 13 13:18:53 UTC 2016

Hi Shahin,

Thank you for initiating this.

One website I use for getting such statistics is “Internet Live Stats” at http://www.internetlivestats.com/internet-users/. However, this website does not mention the total number of devices as you request in your email. For such specific information, you might want to visit the webpage of each regulator and extract them though I suspect all regulators maintain such numbers. I think the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) might maintain such information.

Thank you,

Fahd