[menog] Yerevan, 3-4 October 2016: ENOG 12 call for presentations

Sergey Myasoedov kaa at net-art.cz
Fri Sep 2 13:21:20 UTC 2016

Dear colleagues,

We're working hard on ENOG12 programme, and we have still the possibility to
accept more presentations for the conference.
If you're interested, please follow the hyperlinks below.

Kind regards,
Sergey Myasoedov on behalf of the ENOG Programme Committee

This is a call for presentation proposals for the ENOG 12/RIPE NCC
Regional Meeting, that will take place in Yerevan, on 3-4 October 2016.
http://www.enog.org/meetings/enog-12/cfp/

Please submit your talk, including the abstract and draft version of the
slides before 15 August 2016 for full consideration.

Traditionally, key themes for ENOG are peering, operational practices,
interconnection and collaboration between Internet service providers
(ISPs). We welcome presentations on challenges, tools, experiences and
best practices in the following areas:

* Internet development trends
  - New technologies and applications, evolution of the Internet ecosystem
  - Analytics and prediction of Internet development
* Internet coordination, governance and regulatory practices
  - Internet-related legislation and its impact, multistakeholder model,
    challenges and opportunities
  - Public initiatives and projects in the areas of Internet governance
    and coordination, research and deployment of new technologies
* Peering and Internet Exchange Points
  - Business, technical and social aspects of peering and interconnection
* Network Operations and Security
  - Operational experience and best current practices, security trends
    and technologies, threats overview
* Key Internet Technologies
  - Real-life IPv6 and DNSSEC deployment experience, trends and statistics
* Content delivery
  - Technology, architecture and business models

If you’d like to suggest a presentation for the ENOG 12 agenda, please
submit your talk at:
http://www.enog.org/submit-topic/submission-form/

If you are aware of a good presentation and would like to recommend the
speaker, please contact the Programme Committee at pc at enog.org.

Please submit your proposal in English or Russian. Presentations can be
given in either language as we use simultaneous translation. Please note
that marketing or commercial content will not be accepted.

For submission guidelines please see:
http://www.enog.org/meetings/enog-12/cfp/submission-guidelines/