[menog] New Content on RIPE Labs
menog at ripe.net
Thu Apr 13 13:59:49 UTC 2017
The MENOG meeting is just around the corner http://www.menog.org/meetings/menog-17/agenda/
Till then you can read up on some of the RIPE lab documents that have been recently published.
1. RIPE Labs started publishing country-specific stats in relation
to member lunches and regional meetings. Have a look at Fergal Cunningham pages on RIPE Labs:
2. Nathalie talks about our experiences with the IPv6 train the trainer programme
3. The RIPE NCC started engaging some more with universities in the Middle East:
4. Seven years of IPv6 RIPEness - what an effect did policies have on IPv6 deployment?
5. Massimo Candela describes a new tool to help with network debugging: TraceMON:
6. Researchers in La Reunion used RIPE Atlas to measure latency to and from the island:
7. Geoff Huston looked up at how satellites work:
Enjoy reading and we look forward to seeing you at Muscat.
on behalf of MENOG sec.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Menog