[menog] New Content on RIPE Labs

MENOG Secertariat menog at ripe.net
Thu Apr 13 13:59:49 UTC 2017

Dear Colleagues,

The MENOG meeting is just around the corner http://www.menog.org/meetings/menog-17/agenda/

Till then you can read up on some of the RIPE lab documents that have been recently published.

1. RIPE Labs started publishing country-specific stats in relation
to member lunches and regional meetings. Have a look at Fergal Cunningham pages on RIPE Labs:
https://labs.ripe.net/Members/fergalc <https://labs.ripe.net/Members/fergalc>

2. Nathalie talks about our experiences with the IPv6 train the trainer programme
https://labs.ripe.net/Members/nathalie_nathalie/ipv6-train-the-trainer

3. The RIPE NCC started engaging some more with universities in the Middle East:
https://labs.ripe.net/Members/hisham_ibrahim/experiences-from-the-lecture-hall <https://labs.ripe.net/Members/hisham_ibrahim/experiences-from-the-lecture-hall>

4. Seven years of IPv6 RIPEness - what an effect did policies have on IPv6 deployment?
https://labs.ripe.net/Members/wilhelm/ipv6-ripeness-through-the-years <https://labs.ripe.net/Members/wilhelm/ipv6-ripeness-through-the-years>

5. Massimo Candela describes a new tool to help with network debugging: TraceMON:
https://labs.ripe.net/Members/massimo_candela/tracemon-traceroute-visualisation-network-debugging-tool <https://labs.ripe.net/Members/massimo_candela/tracemon-traceroute-visualisation-network-debugging-tool>

6. Researchers in La Reunion used RIPE Atlas to measure latency to and from the island:
https://labs.ripe.net/Members/rehan_noordally/using-ripe-atlas-to-measure-latency-to-reunion-island <https://labs.ripe.net/Members/rehan_noordally/using-ripe-atlas-to-measure-latency-to-reunion-island>

7.  Geoff Huston looked up at how satellites work:
https://labs.ripe.net/Members/gih/look-up <https://labs.ripe.net/Members/gih/look-up>

Enjoy reading and we look forward to seeing you at Muscat.
Regards
Hisham
on behalf of MENOG sec.