[menog] MENOG 17: Thank you for participating

KHALID SAMARA pc-chair at menog.org
Mon Apr 24 10:14:49 UTC 2017

Salam Colleagues,

On behalf of the MENOG Team, I would like to thank you for attending the MENOG 17 in Muscat and making it the success it was.

MENOG 17 was attended by 205 attendees and followed by 470 live viewer via webcast from 37 different countries.

The video of all presentations can be found at:
Day 1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YYuiEUYbCc

Day 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdXfnuSu_pE

All presentations are available at:
www.menog.org/meetings/menog-17/presentations/<http://www.menog.org/meetings/menog-17/presentations/>

An overview of sponsors and attendees is posted at:
www.menog.org/meetings/menog-17/<http://www.menog.org/meetings/menog-17/>

To help us improve MENOG and our services, we appreciate your feedback by completing the following survey:
www.menog.org/meetings/menog-17/feedback/<http://www.menog.org/meetings/menog-17/feedback/>

Please make sure you are subscribed to the MENOG mailing list:

Thank you once again and looking forward to see you at MENOG 18.

Kind Regards,
Khalid Samara on behalf of the MENOG 17 Team

MENOG Team:

PC Chair
Khalid Samara

Vice PC Chair