[menog] Call for Hosts for MENOG 18

KHALID SAMARA pc-chair at menog.org
Tue Apr 25 12:29:27 UTC 2017

Dear Colleagues,

Are you interested in hosting MENOG 18,  in March 2018?

We are searching for dependable organisations to help us host the MENOG

18 between Sunday 11 March until Thursday 15 March 2018.

In return, the host organisation enjoys excellent visibility among the MENOG community and the prestige of hosting a MENOG.

Please find more information at:

www.menog.org/sponsors/host-requirements<http://www.menog.org/sponsors/host-requirements>

Interested? Please email us at MENOG [at] ripe [dot] net. The call for proposals closes on 1 July 2017. We will consider all proposals submitted to us before this date.

We may have follow-up questions for you, to help us make the best decision.

If you have any queries about hosting an MENOG Meeting, email us at MENOG [at] ripe [dot] net.

We look forward to hearing from you,

Kind Regards,

Khalid Samara

MENOG PC Chair