[menog] vFlow v0.4.1 :: IPFIX, sFlow and Netflow collector (open source)

Mehrdad Arshad Rad arshad.rad at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 16:07:30 UTC 2017

Hi All,

I just wanted to update you for vFlow v0.4.1 (High-performance, scalable
and reliable IPFIX, sFlow and Netflow collector.)
Now you can install it very easily through RPM or Debian package also the
MS Windows binary is available (or you can compile it through a command)
It's written with pure Golang and it works in production under heavy load!

New features: Netflow v9 protocol, support NATS (message bus, nats.io), MS
Windows support!

You can download it at https://github.com/VerizonDigital/vflow/releases/
tag/v0.4.1

All features:

- IPFIX RFC7011 collector
- sFlow v5 raw header packet collector
- Netflow v9 collector
- Decoding sFlow raw header L2/L3/L4
- Produce to Apache Kafka, NSQ, NATS
- Replicate IPFIX to 3rd party collector
- Supports IPv4 and IPv6

There are two quick start docs :

- vFlow with NSQ: https://github.com/VerizonDigital/vflow/blob/
master/docs/quick_start_nsq.md
- vFlow with Kafka: https://github.com/VerizonDigital/vflow/blob/
master/docs/quick_start_kafka.md

All docs: https://github.com/VerizonDigital/vflow/tree/master/docs

Please let me know if you have any questions/suggestions or open an issue
at GitHub.

https://github.com/verizonDigital/vflow

Thanks,
Mehrdad