[menog] RIPE NCC is hiring in Middle East office

Hisham Ibrahim hmi at ripe.net
Tue Feb 14 15:05:25 UTC 2017

Dear colleagues,

Do you have extensive knowledge and practical experience in the mobile technology industry?

Are you interested in applying this knowledge to develop innovative capacity building and outreach activities as part of the RIPE NCC’s External Relations team?

We are looking for an External Relations Officer to join our team in Dubai and contribute to developing and implementing strategies to engage the RIPE NCC's membership and diverse range of stakeholders.

For more information on the job qualifications and responsibilities and how to apply please see:
https://www.ripe.net/about-us/staff/working-at-the-ripe-ncc/external-relations-officer <https://www.ripe.net/about-us/staff/working-at-the-ripe-ncc/external-relations-officer>

The deadline to apply for this job is 11 March 2017.

Regards
Hisham Ibrahim
Middle East Regional Program Manager