[menog] TTT call for candidates - IPv6 - Venue change

KHALID SAMARA pc-chair at menog.org
Thu Jan 12 07:54:37 UTC 2017

Dear MENOG colleagues,

The upcoming Train the Trainer (TtT) workshop originally advertised to
be held in Istanbul, Turkey will now take place in Tehran, Iran.

Given that we received an overwhelming number of applications from
prospective candidates in Iran, we made the decision to change the venue
for logistical reasons.

We strongly believe that the new choice of venue will help better
facilitate the organisation of the workshop and will thus be in the
interest of everyone involved.

The aim of this workshop is to support the local Turkish and Farsi
speaking communities within the MENOG region in sharing and building
expertise on the latest IPv6 deployment techniques in their native
tongue. It is designed to train and build a diverse pool of highly
skilled local trainers capable of delivering national and regional
training courses and workshops.

Dates: 27 February - 3 March 2017

Location: Tehran, Iran

Deadline for submission: 31 January 2017

*The RIPE NCC will cover airfare and accommodation costs for the selected
candidates.

For more Info on how to apply please visit
http://www.menog.org/ipv6-roadshow/ttt/

Kind Regards,

--
Khalid Samara