[menog] Free ticket for participation in RIPE 75

Arash Naderpour arash_mpc at parsun.com
Wed Jul 12 01:15:14 UTC 2017

Dear colleagues,

RIPE 75 will take place in Dubai, 22-26 October, 2017 and I have some RIPE
meeting free tickets to distribute to whoever would like to attend.

The free entry covers the registration cost only (350Euro) and does not
include the fee for the RIPE Dinner. You are also expected to cover your
own transportation and accommodation costs.

Please let me know if you need a free tickets, hope you can make a use of
this opportunity to attend the RIPE meeting.

Best Regards,

Arash Naderpour