[menog] Fwd: A Personal Favor: Please Participate in the 2017 NGO Technology Survey!

Eng.Allan allanghazi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 21:12:46 UTC 2017

Dear all

This might be of interest to some.

Allan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Brian Cute, Public Interest Registry <marketing at pir.org>
Date: Wed, Sep 6, 2017 at 4:03 PM
Subject: A Personal Favor: Please Participate in the 2017 NGO Technology
Survey!
To: Allan Salahedin <allanghazi at gmail.com>

Dear friends and colleagues

*I have a personal favor to ask: **Please help us hit 10,000 respondents in
the 2017 Global NGO Technology Survey
<http://trk.etrigue.com/link.php?a=1209&b=3153a838587a62a293a3040a474>.*

In its third year, the Global NGO Technology Survey seeks to gain a better
understanding of how NGOs and NPOs worldwide use technology to engage their
supporters and donors. The data from this survey will form the foundation
for the Global NGO Technology Report, which will be released January 29,
2018 in Arabic, English, French, Portuguese, and Spanish.

If you haven't already, *please volunteer 5 minutes of your time* and
complete the 2017 NGO Technology Survey. The survey is anonymous and is
available at *techreport.ngo
<http://trk.etrigue.com/link.php?a=1209&b=3153a838587a62a293a3040a475>.*

Please feel free to forward this email.

THANK YOU very much,

Brian Cute
CEO, Public Interest Registry

Public Interest Registry, 1775 Wiehle Ave, Reston, VA 20190, USA

You received this email because we believe you have an interest in the
.org, .ngo or .ong domains. If you would like, you can manage your
communication preferences.
<http://ww2.pir.org/un/c.php?AAAAAAAAvIkHueFQpqy2ucBlL8pacrAS9ZwDU0srkEa5%2BM2vKnV8mmJNXYg1PDP5WT43fxtmVGfgEqfw2eA%3D>

--
Eng.Allan Ghazi