[menog] SdNOG5 - Call for Presentations/Papers
khansa060 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 11:23:11 UTC 2018
SdNOG is a non-profit group that provides an open forum to be used by any
interested member from the Internet Community in Sudan, to exchange technical
information and expertise in inter-networking. It is managed and organized
by group of volunteers with the aim of capacity building and technology
The SdNOG Program
Committee announces the opening of SdNOG-5 CFP,which will take place on 3rd
– 4th of October 2018 in Khartoum,Sudan. and is now seeking contributions
We are looking for presenters who would:
- Offer a technical tutorial on an appropriate topic;
- Participate in the technical conference sessions as a speaker;
- Convene and chair panel sessions of relevant topics.
- Call for Papers Opens [31/May/2018]
- Final Deadline for Submissions [15/Sep/2018]
The SdNOG program is organized in two parts; tutorials and conference. To
pics for tutorials and the conference must be relevant to networks and
Operations and Technologies. All papers are welcomed except for the ones
that have promotional objectives orcopyrights infringement. The list below
gives example of some topics but it is not comprehensive:
- Routing and operations
- IPv6 deployment and transition technologies
- IXPs and Peering
- Virtualization and Cloud Computing
- Internet ecosystem
- Network security issues (NSP-SEC, DDoS, Anti-Spam,Anti-Malware)
- DNS / DNSSEC
- Internet governance and policies (Security, Regulation, Content
Management, Addressing, etc)
- Any other topics
Draft slides for both tutorials and conference sessions MUST be provided
with CfP submissions
Otherwise, the Program Committee will be unable to review the submission.
All draft and complete slides must be submitted in PDF format only.
Final slides are to be provided by the specified deadline for publication
on the SdNOG website.
Please submit on-line at :https://papers.apia.org/user/login.php?event=75
Any questions or concerns should be addressed to the: info at sdnog.sd
We look forward to receiving your presentation proposals.
SdNOG program Committee.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Menog