[menog] Fwd: Network Atlas November 2018 Update

Mehmet Akcin mehmet at akcin.net
Thu Nov 8 04:20:00 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

We wanted to share several updates about our project Network Atlas
with you. First of all we are very excited to announce now our page
has many more features (and more to come) and hosted in a much more
robust platform at www.networkatlas.org

We've recently made a press release about our project ,
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/network-atlas-launches-map-global-221500875.html

Now we are working on two major tracks

1) Raising funds via sponsorship and our kickstarter to be able to
afford future of developments.
2) Talking to engineers , network professionals to understand what
would make this tool better everyone.

As you might be already aware we have a slack channel you can join and
discuss/help the project. here is the slack channel link -
https://join.slack.com/t/kapany/shared_invite/enQtNDUwOTIzMDEwODM4LWE5NjNmOWRkMmQxYmYzYWU1YmI0ZmEwNWVlODllY2U1MGU5OTVhZDk4YjA1ZmFiN2VhYWI5ZWUyMGQ0YjU0OTc

Overall we need network operators who have access to
networks/fibre/route information and operational status as we are
developing our self service portal which via GUI and API will enable
you to be able to provide status of global fibre optic cables, and
receive updates the same way.

For more information about this project, and other ideas feel free to
join our slack or email me directly at mehmet at networkatlas.org

thank you and we will follow up with further updates in December 2018!
We are very excited how far we came so far providing more visibility
already ( even though we are just in demo state )

Mehmet
Network Atlas
https://angel.co/mhmtkcn