[menog] Train the Trainer Bootstrap Event, Oman - Date Change

Massimiliano Stucchi max at stucchi.ch
Fri Nov 9 15:43:22 UTC 2018

Dear MENOG community,

Due to organisational issues, we've had to push back the date for the
Train the Trainer Bootstrap Event in Oman to 3-7 February 2019.

Because of this, we are also extending the application deadline to 10
December 2018. The good news is that you have more time to work on your
submission!

The location remains the same, thanks to support from the TRA Oman.

--------------------
Candidate Criteria
-------------------
- Basic knowledge of IPv6
- Good technical knowledge of networking technologies (routing, BGP, OSPF)
- Basic training skills including the ability to present technical
concepts in a simple and concise way
- Good fluency in English.
- Ability to participate in our training courses on a semi-regular basis
(three-days for a training course + one day for travel beforehand)

For this bootstrap event, we are specifically looking for candidates
whose native language is Arabic or who have a very high proficiency in it.

---------------------------
Application Requirements
---------------------------
To apply, send an email to <trainthetrainer at ripe.net> by 10 December
2018 and include:

- Your CV that clearly lists your technical knowledge and background
- Your email address, phone number and home address
- A link to your technical presentation video (see below)

------------------------------
Technical Presentation Video
-----------------------------
In order for us to assess your presentation skills in advance, please
send us a link to a video recording of you giving a technical
presentation related to networking, system administration, operating
systems or programming. The video must be between 3-5 minutes long and:

- Be presented in English
- Include a presentation slide deck
- Uploaded to YouTube, Vimeo, Dropbox or other file-sharing system

Do not edit the video or use graphics or special effects.

We will inform candidates of the status of their application around 18
December.

You can find more information about the Train the Trainer Programme at:
<https://www.ripe.net/support/training/train-the-trainer-programme/train-the-trainer-programme>

If you have any other questions, please email <trainthetrainer at ripe.net>

Important Dates:
10 December: Deadline to submit applications
18 December: Candidates will be notified regarding their selection
3-7 February 2019: Bootstrap event takes place

--

Massimiliano Stucchi
MS16801-RIPE