[menog] MENOG 19: Call for Host 2019

Salam Yamout salamyamout at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 07:52:51 UTC 2018

Dear Khalid
It is my pleasure to present on behalf of the Lebanese community, a
proposal to host MENOG 19 meeting & Peering Forum in Beirut the first week
of April (Sunday 30 March – Sunday 7 April).

The co-organizers will be Ogero, American University of Beirut, and
Internet Society Lebanon Chapter (cced in this email).

We stand ready to discuss the Lebanese proposal with the PC and answer any
questions you may have.

Best
Salam Yamout on behalf of the organizers