[menog] VPS in Dubai with BGP

Mohammed A Yahiya moyahiya at etisalat.ae
Fri Sep 7 19:10:53 UTC 2018

Hi,
Allow me time to check and revert.

Regards,

Yahiya
+971505707897
Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 7, 2018, at 9:55 PM, Mehmet Akcin <mehmet at akcin.net> wrote:
>
> Hello there
>
> I am looking for Virtual Private Servers in Dubai (Bahrain is also OK) for a DNS Anycast project.
>
> please let me know if you know anyone who is providing this service
>
> thank you

The content of this email together with any attachments, statements and opinions expressed herein contains information that is private and confidential are intended for the named addressee(s) only. If you are not the addressee of this email you may not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it in any form whatsoever. If you have received this message in error please notify postmaster at etisalat.ae by email immediately and delete the message without making any copies.