[menog] MENOG 19: Thank You for Participating

Yousef Torman torman at asrenorg.net
Sat Apr 6 08:17:22 UTC 2019

Congratulations

___________________________
Yousef Torman
Co-Managing Director
ASREN www.asrenorg.net<http://%20www.asrenorg.net>

On Fri, Apr 5, 2019 at 9:32 AM +0300, "Khalid Samara" <pc-chair at menog.org<mailto:pc-chair at menog.org>> wrote:

Salam Colleague,

On behalf of the MENOG Team, I would like to thank you for attending
MENOG 19 Meeting & Peering Forum in Beirut and making it the success it
was. MENOG 19 was attended by 236 attendees from 34 different countries.

-----------------
Workshops
-----------------
We had MENOG workshops attended by 50 attendees:
- Mutually Agreed Norms for Routing Security (MANRS)
- RIPE NCC IPv6 and Measurements & Tools Training
www.menog.org/meetings/menog-19/workshops/<http://www.menog.org/meetings/menog-19/workshops/>

-----------------
Day ZERO 2 April
-----------------
We had participants from IXPs and operators from 10 Middle East and
North African countries sharing their stories about peering with
interested European IXPs.

---------------
Remote hubs
---------------
Great success with over 100 attendees in three different hubs
(Palestine, Sudan, Yemen)
www.menog.org/meetings/menog-19/remote-hub/<http://www.menog.org/meetings/menog-19/remote-hub/>

-----------------------
Share your feedback
-----------------------
We want to hear how we can improve MENOG Meetings! Please complete our
feedback survey and let us know what you think:
www.menog.org/meetings/menog-19/feedback<http://www.menog.org/meetings/menog-19/feedback>

------------------
Meeting archives
------------------
The video of all presentations will be sent to you shortly.

All presentations are available at:
www.menog.org/meetings/menog-19/presentations<http://www.menog.org/meetings/menog-19/presentations>

Need to connect with an attendee or sponsor?

Host a MENOG
Call for host for MENOG 20 will be sent by the end of this month.
www.menog.org/sponsors/host-requirements/<http://www.menog.org/sponsors/host-requirements/>

Thank you once again and we look forward to seeing you at MENOG 20.

Kind Regards,
Khalid Samara
MENOG PC Chair on behalf of the MENOG 19
#MENOG19