[menog] Middle East DNS Forum - Call for Program Committee Members
fahd.batayneh at icann.org
Mon Aug 26 19:33:47 UTC 2019
Friends and Colleagues,
As you may know, ICANN organizes the Middle East DNS Forum on annual basis. The forum has a Program Committee of 6 members who work on the agenda in terms of suggesting topics and suggesting speakers. Every year, 3 members retire, thus pave the way for 3 new members to join the PC.
This is a call for interested experts and relevant stakeholders to apply for one of the 3 vacancies of the ME DNS Forum PC. Interested candidates are expected to:
* Serve with no financial compensation incurred;
* Attend teleconference calls when needed;
* Have expertise in one or more of the following:
* DNS Registry and Registrar Operations;
* Domain Name Marketing and Business Development;
* DNS Protocols and Technologies, including DNSSEC, IPv6, IDNs, etc.;
* DNS Security, Stability, and Resiliency;
* Expertise in event planning and agenda development; and
* Strong network of contacts.
* Serve for a term of 2 years; and
* Devote adequate time especially around the forum’s dates.
If interested, please fill out the form at https://forms.gle/L67xKFR4vg1y65sn6. The form remains open until Sunday 15 September 2018 at 23.59 UTC.
On Behalf of the Middle East DNS Forum Program Committee
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Menog