[menog] ME DNS Forum 2019 - Join Us!

Fahd Batayneh fahd.batayneh at icann.org
Tue Feb 19 08:12:23 UTC 2019

Dear All,

The upcoming ME DNS Forum 2019 starts tomorrow Wednesday 20 February at 09.00 AM Dubai Standard Time (05.00 AM UTC).
If you are in Dubai, please join us at the Media Rotana Hotel<https://bit.ly/2f31zhF>. And if you cannot make it to the event in-person, you can join us remotely. Remote participation details are as follows:

Adobe Connect Room: https://participate.icann.org/mednsforum/
Dial-in Numbers: https://bit.ly/2ChxGlX
Guest Passcode: 55 86 98 85 16

The Adobe Connect room is for those who are willing to tune in to the sessions utilizing video (livestream and presentations) and audio features.

If you want to utilize audio only, please use one of the dial-in numbers. If your country does not have a dial-in number, you can login to Skype and dial-in one of the toll-free numbers. In either case, please use the Guest Passcode shown when asked for.

Either ways, please register your attendance at https://registration.icann.org/register.php?id=MEDNSFUAE2019.

We have a packed agenda full of interesting topics related to the Unique Identifiers Systems be it marketing, business related, technical, or legal. You can see the agenda at https://www.mednsf.org/program/.

Please note that we are still updating the website with some minor updates.

We look forward to seeing you either in-person or remote.

Thank you,

Fahd Batayneh
ME DNS Forum 2019 Coordinator / ICANN