[menog] Registration Open: MENOG 19 Meeting and Peering Forum - Beirut, 3-4 April

MENOG Secretariat menog at ripe.net
Mon Jan 14 12:43:37 UTC 2019

Dear colleagues,

The MENOG 19 Meeting and Peering Forum will be held in Beirut from 3-4
April 2019. As one of the biggest gatherings of network operators,
content providers and data centres in the region, MENOG 19 will bring
together experts from across the Middle East.

Co-hosted by OGERO, ISOC Lebanon and the American University of Beirut
(AUB), this event will also discuss issues around peering,
interconnection and IXP development.

Register:
MENOG is open to everyone and attendance is free of charge.
You can register for the meeting here:
www.menog.org/register

Agenda:
We are currently seeking content proposals from the community for
presentations, panel sessions and lightning talks. Please submit your
talk in English, along with an abstract and draft version of the slides,
before 17 February.
www.menog.org/meetings/menog-19/call-for-presentations/

Sponsorship:
Sponsoring MENOG puts your organisation in front of a diverse audience
of key players in the Internet industry. You can find more information
on sponsorship packages here:
www.menog.org/sponsors/sponsorship

Academics: Apply for RACI Funding
Does your research focus on Internet infrastructure or technology?
Are you working on a topic that is of interest to the larger networking
community?
You can receive funding to attend MENOG through the RIPE Academic
Cooperation Initiative (RACI).
Applications are open now! Get your application in before 3 February.
www.menog.org/raci/

Check back regularly for the latest information here:
www.menog.org/meetings/menog-19/

We look forward to seeing you in Beirut!

Sandra Gijzen
RIPE NCC on behalf of MENOG secretariat

www.menog.org
www.facebook.com/menog.org