[menog] UAE-IX Peering Workshop and Cruise

Marco Brandstaetter marco.brandstaetter at de-cix.net
Mon Nov 4 09:33:40 UTC 2019

Hi,

We would like to invite the MENOG community to 8th exclusive UAE-IX Peering Workshop and Peering Cruise on 27th November 2019 in Dubai. Already 130 People from the Industry have registered – but we still have a few seats available  - so hurry up and register to attend a great event and meet a  lot of your colleagues  from the  industry.

The Peering Workshop will start at 9am at the One & Only Royal Mirage (King Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud St).
Speak to and hear renowned industry experts from around the globe on the topics of disruptive technologies as 5G, IoT & AI, and the convergence of Gaming & Cloud.

After the workshop and lunch, we will head off on the UAE-IX Peering Cruise at 3pm. Join us for a relaxing networking event off the shores of Dubai.
Please make sure you carry a valid ID with you.

We look forward to meeting you there! Register here<https://www.uae-ix.net/en/news-events/events/uae-ix-peering-workshop-and-cruise-2019/register>.

Best regards,
Marco Brandstaetter,  DE-CIX
Regional Director Middle East & South Asia