[menog] Open Call for Community Members to Join the new Middle East Strategy Working Group + ICANN org's 2021-2025 Strategic Plan Webinars

Fahd Batayneh fahd.batayneh at icann.org
Mon Sep 9 14:04:56 UTC 2019

Friends and Colleagues,

I invite you to read the below blog posts in Arabic and in English on next steps for the new ICANN Regional Engagement Strategy in the Middle East. Of note are the following two key points:

  1.  We are inviting regional stakeholders and those with interest in the region to apply for membership to the new Strategy Working Group (SWG). You need to fill out an EoI (attached in the blog) and send to meac.swg at icann.org<mailto:meac.swg at icann.org>. The deadline for applying is Thursday 27 September at 23.59 UTC.
  2.  We will be holding two identical webinars on ICANN org's Strategic Plan for FY21-25<https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/strategic-plan-2021-2025-23jun19-en.pdf>;
     *   Tuesday 17 September 2019 at 16.00 – 17.00 UTC [Webinar link - https://icann.zoom.us/j/143419486]; and
     *   Monday 23 September 2019 at 13.00 – 14.00 UTC [Webinar link - https://icann.zoom.us/j/825934701].

Arabic Blog >> https://go.icann.org/2lFL7ra
English Blog >> https://go.icann.org/2lFLstW

We look forward to receiving your applications, and to seeing you at one or both identical webinars.

Thank you,

Baher Esmat and Fahd Batayneh
Global Stakeholder Engagement, Middle East
ICANN