[menog] Postponement of MENOG 20

MENOG Secretariat menog at ripe.net
Thu Feb 27 15:52:37 UTC 2020

Dear Colleague,

Over the past few weeks, we have been monitoring the developments
related to Covid-19 (the novel coronavirus). As a precautionary measure
to protect the health and safety of the citizens and guests in the
Kingdom of Bahrain, we would like to inform you about the postponement
of MENOG 20, which was planned to take place from15 until 19 March in
Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain.

We would like to thank our partners and sponsors who have been working
towards hosting a successful meeting and we are confident that these
efforts will still be of value.

MENOG is the largest gathering of network operators, regulators and
other stakeholders in the Middle East region, and we invite you to join
us for a successful, productive meeting at a later date. We are working
with all our event partners, and we hope to announce new dates in the
future.

Yours sincerely,

MENOG secretariat