[menog] RIPE NCC Internet Governance Webinar - 13 October 2020

Chafic Chaya cchaya at ripe.net
Tue Oct 6 06:05:29 UTC 2020

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

We are back again organising the RIPE NCC regular Internet Governance webinars.

When: Tuesday, 13 October at 09:00-10:00 UTC

In the first half of the upcoming IG webinar, my colleague Gergana Petrova will talk about what Internet Governance is and identify the current key issues and dilemmas. In the second half, I will present my Doctoral thesis examining the relationship between multistakeholder Internet governance and economic growth in a developing country.

More information:
https://www.ripe.net/support/training/webinars/internet-governance-webinar <https://www.ripe.net/support/training/webinars/internet-governance-webinar>

Register for free at:
https://lirportal.ripe.net/training/register/courseCode/WEB20200025 <https://lirportal.ripe.net/training/register/courseCode/WEB20200025>

If you are not a RIPE NCC member, please use eu.zz in the RegID field. Please do not forward this code anywhere else, as it is meant specifically for the MENOG community mailing list.

Best regards,

Chafic Chaya, DBA
Regional Communications Manager
Middle East Region