[menog] Register Now for RIPE 81

RIPE NCC Event Team meeting at ripe.net
Mon Sep 21 08:32:37 UTC 2020

Dear colleagues,

RIPE 81 will be held as a virtual meeting and will take place from 27-30 October 2020.

You can now register for free at:
https://ripe81.ripe.net/attend/register/

-------------
RIPE 81 Conference Platform
We are pleased to inform you that the RIPE 81 Meeting will use Meetecho as its conference platform. In addition to Meetecho, you will be able to watch the presentations live on the RIPE 81 website.

Please note that this time we won’t provide a separate IRC channel. If you want to participate in the discussion, you will have to register for the meeting and join Meetecho.

More information on how to participate to the meeting is available on the RIPE 81 website.

Programme
The RIPE Meeting agenda includes plenary sessions and RIPE Working Group (WG) sessions.

-- Plenary Sessions

You have until *27 September 2020* to submit your presentation for the plenary sessions, BoFs (Birds of a Feather sessions) and lightning talks. The Programme Committee will get in touch with you after this date.