[menog] RIPE Code of Conduct for MENOG Community

Mirjam Kuehne mir at zu-hause.nl
Fri Apr 16 08:36:11 UTC 2021

Dear MENOG community,

The RIPE Code of Conduct Task Force[1] has been working hard over the
past few months to develop an updated Code of Conduct for the RIPE
community. This will apply to all RIPE spaces such as RIPE Meetings,
mailing lists, interim WG sessions, and more. You can find the draft
document here:
https://www.ripe.net/publications/docs/ripe-documents/other-documents/ripe-code-of-conduct

Leo Vegoda, Chair of the Task Force, has published an article on RIPE
Labs that describes the current status of the document, highlights the
remaining discussion points, and explains the next steps in the process.
You can read this here:
https://labs.ripe.net/author/leo_vegoda/code-of-conduct-task-force-spring-2021-update/

I would like to encourage the MENOG community to review the
RIPE Labs article and the draft RIPE Code of Conduct.

I strongly believe that it is important to have a code of conduct in
place for our events, and I am hoping you will agree to adopt this code
of conduct for your own MENOG meetings.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you have any questions
or comments.

Kind regards,
Mirjam Kühne
RIPE Chair