[menog] Hisham Ibrahim Appointed Chief Community Officer

jamal.k at ttsoverseas.com jamal.k at ttsoverseas.com
Tue Jul 13 11:41:15 UTC 2021

Congratulations Hisham

BR

Jamal Kilani

VP Operations-MEA

 <https://www.linkedin.com/in/jamalkilani/>
Cell:+971503831135

Skype:Jamalki1

Jamal.k at ttsoverseas.com <mailto:Jamal.k at ttsoverseas.com>

https://mybizcard.co/jamal.kilani.440766

TTS Overseas (Middle East & Africa) -LLC

P.O. Box 27424, Dubai, United Arab Emirates (U.A.E.)
<http://www.ttsoverseas.com/> www.ttsoverseas.com

Please do not print this e-mail unless you really need to.    Save paper,
Save environment

[ripe-list] Hisham Ibrahim Appointed Chief Community Officer

Mon, 12 Jul 2021 15:29:51 +0200 (CEST)

Hans Petter Holen  <mailto:hph+announce at ripe.net> <hph+announce at ripe.net>

ripe-list at ripe.net <mailto:ripe-list at ripe.net>

Dear colleagues,

I am pleased to announce the appointment of Hisham Ibrahim as our new Chief
Community Officer, leading our community and engagement activities.
Engagement is at the heart of all our activities as the secretariat to the
RIPE community and as a membership organisation. Our community and
engagement activities include community development, public policy and
Internet governance, learning and development, communications, membership
engagement, event organisation and our web presence.

Hisham has over 15 years of experience in Internet policy and technology and
a deep knowledge of the European, African and Middle Eastern markets, and is
actively involved in several NOGs, peering and technical forums across three
continents.

I welcome him to this new role and look forward to seeing him strengthen our
efforts to better serve the community and membership.

Kind regards,

Hans Petter Holen
Managing Director,
RIPE NCC