[menog] Hisham Ibrahim Appointed Chief Community Officer

Hisham Ibrahim hmi at ripe.net
Thu Jul 15 12:15:23 UTC 2021

Dear all,

I would like to thank you all for your kind words and wishes. I am very humbled and honoured by the responsibility I was given as the RIPE NCC’s Chief Community Officer.

I look forward to continue to work in this new role even closer with your local communities on activities dedicated and tailored to the local need.

For those wondering I will still be based out of the RIPE NCC’s office in the Middle East to remain closer to the activities in our part of the world.

We are also looking into how to expand the RIPE NCC presence and engagements even further, so if you have any thoughts or suggestions I am very keen to listening to them over a virtual cup of coffee.

Regards
Hisham