[menog] Register Now for MENOG 22 in Manama, 7-8 December 2022

MENOG Secretariat menog at ripe.net
Tue Sep 20 10:09:11 UTC 2022

Dear Colleague,

It’s been a long wait, but we’re excited to announce that the Middle
East Network Operators Group Meeting & Peering Forum
(MENOG22) will be at the The Art Hotel & Resort in Manama, Bahrain on
7-8 December 2022.

One of the biggest gatherings of network operators, content providers
and data centres in the region,
MENOG 22 will bring together experts from across the Middle East.

Would you like to get involved?
Register Now
MENOG is open to everyone and attendance is free of charge.
You can register for the meeting here:
www.menog.org/register

Submit a Presentation
We are currently seeking content proposals from the community for
presentations, panel sessions and lightning talks. Please submit your
talk in English, along with an abstract and draft version of the slides,
before 7 November 2022
www.menog.org/meetings/menog-22/cfp/

Sponsorship
Sponsoring MENOG puts your organisation in front of a diverse audience
of key players in the Internet industry. You can find more information
on sponsorship packages here:
www.menog.org/sponsors/sponsorship

Check back regularly for the latest information here:
www.menog.org/meetings/menog-22/

We look forward to welcoming you to MENOG 22 in Bahrain!

Best regards,
MENOG 22 Meeting Team

www.menog.org
www.facebook.com/menog.org