[menog] MENOG 23: Call for Presentations

Khalid Samara pc-chair at menog.org
Wed Aug 23 11:18:39 UTC 2023

Dear All,

MENOG 23 Meeting and Peering Forum, scheduled to take place in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia on 11-12 October 2023. MENOG 23 aims to address issues that specifically impact the Middle East.

We are currently seeking content proposals from the community for the plenary session presentations, panels, and lightning talks. This is an excellent opportunity for you to share your valuable expertise and insights with your peers.

We strongly encourage you to submit a presentation or workshop idea through our secure submission system.

-           To access the call for Presentation and submission link, kindly visit: [https://www.menog.org/meetings/menog-23/cfp/]

-           For further information about MENOG 23, please visit: [https://www.menog.org/meetings/menog-23/]

We anticipate your valuable contributions and look forward to welcoming you to Riyadh in October!

Best regards,

Khalid Samara

MENOG PC

 www.Menog.org<http://www.Menog.org>