[menog] Shadowserver Dashboard in Indonesian, Malay, Filipino, Thai & Arabic - seeking help

Barry Greene bgreene at senki.org
Tue May 16 01:40:01 UTC 2023

Hi Team,

Have you seen the Shadowserver Dashboard? (https://dashboard.shadowserver.org/)

Did you know it provides critical information on what people outside your network can see into your network?

While the translations are done with professional translators, the Shadowserver team asks for help. The team seeks network/security professionals who natively work in Indonesian, Malay, Filipino, Thai, and Arabic to help provide accurate validation and context. If you are interested, please email contact at shadowserver.org.

https://www.senki.org/shadowserver-dashboard-in-indonesian-malay-filipino-thai-arabic/

Barry

PS - If you have never heard of Shadowserver before, ask 1:1 and we can set up a session or a MENOG virtual session. Back when I was running a Mobile operations, we had no budget for security. So we took two engineers and had them use the free Shadowserver Daily reports to fix broken and vulnerable parts of the network.