[menog] Domain Days Dubai 1-2 November 2023 Conference

Munir Badr munir at aeserver.com
Tue Sep 26 06:31:49 UTC 2023

[image: image.png]

Dear Friends,

I would like to take this opportunity and bring to your attention the
inaugural domain names, web hosting & SaaS event that will take place in
Dubai on 1-2 November 2023 at the Marriott Resort, Palm Jumeirah.

*About: *

Domain Days Dubai is the domain industry event in the Middle East & North
Africa (MENA) region for Domain Investors, Registrars, Registries,
Monetization & Traffic, Web 3.0 Domains, Hosting & Cloud Providers, SaaS,
and Industry Enthusiasts

*Some Highlights:*

30+ Local & Global Speakers
120+ Attendees from all over the world
50+ companies represented
2 days of business & fun

The conference will cover a wide range of topics, including domain name
registration and management, auctions, investing, parking, and monetization
strategies. The event also includes fireside chats and panel discussions
with industry experts to discuss best practices, industry challenges, and
emerging trends all with a focus on the MENA region.

*Existing sponsors and partners:*

ICANN, it.com domains, monarx, team internet (ex. centralnic), aeserver,
miss group, freename, readydedis, sedo, basekit, atarim, bamboozle,
genious.net, gname.com, .store registry, webuzo, site.pro, exendify, .one
registry, .cloud registry & many more.

Event Website: https://www.domaindays.com
Agenda: https://www.domaindays.com/#/agenda

*Registration info:* Standard & VIP tickets are available for purchase,
however we are pleased to offer free standard tickets to the MENA ICANN
community using the code: *MEICANN *on checkout.

Official event venue & hotel: Marriott Resort Palm Jumeriah Dubai, special
room rate is available.

*Please join us in creating this inaugural event for our region to grow and
thrive and feel free to me for any questions. This is YOUR event for our
MENA region!*

Munir Badr
Founder & Curator
Domain Days Dubai 2023

--

<https://www.aeserver.com/>

*MUNIR BADR*

Book A Call: Click here <https://calendly.com/aeserver>

Sales Hotline: 800 123 123 | Intl: +971 4 597 3705

<https://www.facebook.com/AEserver/>  <https://twitter.com/aeserver>
<https://www.instagram.com/aeserver/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/aeserver/>
<https://www.entrepreneur.com/en-ae/news-and-trends/the-recap-the-e-business-awards-2023/447514>