[menog] MENOG2 - Here we come.

Fahad AlShirawi fahad at 2connectbahrain.com
Wed Aug 22 20:30:15 GMT 2007

Dear All,

First of all, I'd like to apologies for the duplication of the RIPE NCC
invite to the regional meeting in Qatar and thank them for their continued
support for our region. Second of all, I'd like to invite you all to MENOG 2
which will be held from 19-21 November 2007 at the Sheraton Hotel & Resort
in Doha, Qatar. The event is hosted by Qtel.

Many thanks to Qtel for taking the initiative in hosting this event and for
our confirmed hosts for MENOG3 as well.

The Middle East Network Operators Group (MENOG) meetings offer network
engineers and other network operators the opportunity to share their
experience, knowledge and ideas for regional cooperation. For more
information about MENOG, please see the new MENOG website at:

http://www.menog.net/

This is the first time this meeting will be hosted back-to-back with the
RIPE NCC regional meeting and we look forward to an event that will
encourage discussion, cooperation and innovation in the region.

MENOG Presentations and Meeting Agenda

--------------------------------------

The presentations at this meeting are based on what you think are the most
important issues in your region. The agenda (see below) has several slots
reserved for presentations on issues affecting the local Internet community.
We need your help to complete it. Please send your ideas for presentation to
<menog at ripe.net>.

The preliminary meeting agenda is available at:

http://www.menog.net/meetings/menog2/agenda.php

The agenda will be updated when presenters and topics are confirmed.

Meeting Venue

The event takes place in the Sheraton Doha Hotel & Resort. More information
is available at:

http://www.sheraton-doha.com/

Many thanks to all of you who will be attending and our regrets for those
who won't make it. Your participation is crucial to help boost knowledge
sharing and resolve technical questions that may be shared by all.

Regards,

Fahad AlShirawi.