IPTV Successes was [RE: [menog] FW: MENOG Aftermath]

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Mon Jul 30 22:33:54 GMT 2007

: From: calshatti at gic.com.kw [mailto:calshatti at gic.com.kw]
:
: We have implemented Exterity IPTV and it is working great.

From: "Fahad AlShirawi" <fahad at 2connectbahrain.com>

This is great news ;) Details details ;) How big a deployment?
How many Channels? Challenges faced? :D Maybe you can even
give us a presentation during next MENOG but until then, let's
talk details ;)

Please do share.  I am in the middle of helping implement IPTV
and definitely would like to hear about your successes and the
problems you've overcome.

:: Which reminds me, everyone, please feel free to thank
:: Guarab for putting this list up

Thanks Guarab!  :-)

scott