[menog] MENOG 3

Greg VILLAIN menog at grrrrreg.net
Sun Feb 10 13:44:42 GMT 2008

Hi all,

I'm new to Menog, but I've always been a big reader of Nanog.
I take it it'd be quite a good idea to send over a communication on
Menog to briefly talk about the event, what do you think ?
Especially since there's been 4 undersea fiber cuts a couple weeks
ago, everyone on Nanog has had eyes on Middle East.
What do you think ?

Greg VILLAIN
Independant network/telco architecture consultant
87 Boulevard Richard Lenoir 75011 Paris, France
mobile:         +33 6 87 48 66 14
profil:         http://www.linkedin.com/in/gvillain
blog:           http://blabla.tadcons.net
RIPE nic-hdl:   GRRR-RIPE / GRRRRREG-MNT

+33 6 87 48 66 14