[menog] Urgent! Hotel Reservation and Visa Request

Halkurd, Shwan O (Baghdad) HalkurdSO at state.gov
Mon Apr 13 07:44:06 GMT 2009

Thanks

Shwan O. Halkurd
Senior Consultant Communications and Information Technology
US Embassy - Economics
New Embassy Compound Chancery, Room 2243
Asia Cell:    +964.7704.430.231
Zain:           +964.7904.296.537
Asia Cell:    +964.7709.772.250
Office Phone (from U.S.):  1-240-560-3992 x3992

APO AE 09870-2012
Email: halkurdso at state.gov <mailto:halkurdso at state.gov>

US Phone: 1-202-436-9094

Skype: Shwan.Halkurd