[menog] CCIE RS Bootcamp 05-12 MAy 2009 special offer !!!!‏

Muneer Ahmad Shad muneer_nas at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 14 05:48:36 GMT 2009

Kind Friends,

We are pleased to announce the CCIE Routing & Switching Netmetric Solutions Dubai,  instructor  Khawar Butt Quard CCIE.

1.      Boot Camp starts from May 6th – May 12th in Dubai
2.       USD 2500 includes the following:
a.       Training cost
b.       Complete lab workbook and study material
c.       Airfare (return ticket to Dubai)
d.       Accommodation on Shared basis
e.        Local commute for training

 Please contact Muneer Ahmad Shad @ 0322-4500800 for Registration ASAP.

 www.netmetric-soulations.com or info at netmetric-solutions.com

Regards,
Munir Ahmad Shad
CCIE Written (R&S)
CCSP, CCNP, CCDA, CCNA
JNCIA-ER, JNCIS-ER, JNCIA-EX, JNCIA-FWV, JNCIA-M
MCP, MCSE, DCH, DIE