[menog] Internet Security News

Ian Cook ian at cymru.com
Tue Apr 14 14:34:47 GMT 2009

All

Team Cymru has a security News feed that is provided through a
partnership with E-Secure-IT.

The feed can be found at:
http://www.team-cymru.org/News/
http://www.team-cymru.org/News/secnews.rss

You can also now follow Team Cymru on Twitter for short daily
updates of relevance to us and the wider Internet security
community. We will mainly be tweeting news items of interest with
brief commentary, announcements of new Team Cymru services and
insights, and interesting trends noticeable in our monitoring efforts.
http://twitter.com/teamcymru
http://twitter.com/statuses/user_timeline/21232519.rss

Enjoy

Ian

--
Ian C Cook
Security Evangelist

Work               +1      312 924 4041
Mobile             +44 (0) 797 773 1246
Home Office        +44 (0) 208 291 0112
Mobile             +44 (0) 797 773 1246
International SIM  +44 (0) 755 307 1384
Skype ID           togglergi

www.linkedin.com/in/ianccook
PGP Fingerprint: D4CE 9F0D 77E7 3A66  83A6 3133 CBF4 E590

'To communicate simply you must understand profoundly'