[menog] MENOG 4: Thank you

Fahad AlShirawi fahad at 2connectbahrain.com
Wed Apr 15 14:13:49 GMT 2009

Hi All,

I would like to thank everyone for making the MENOG 4 (combined with the
RIPE NCC Regional Meeting) in Bahrain such a success.

The meeting as a whole got lots of positive feedback. There were
approximately 90 attendees from 17 different countries despite the economic
conditions and the limited travel approvals from a lot of regional
companies. A list of attendees is posted at:

http://www.menog.net/dyn.php?page=menog4attendees

Presentations are available at:

http://www.menog.net/meetings/menog4/presentations/index.php

An overview of all the RIPE NCC Regional Meeting/MENOG 4 sponsors is posted
at:

http://www.menog.net/meetings/menog4/index.php

If you are interested in sponsoring again in the future please contact us at
menog-sec at menog.net.

Details of upcoming MENOG meetings will posted at:

http://www.menog.net/meetings/index.php

Thanks once again on behalf of the MENOG organistation team. We hope to see
you again at a future MENOG Meeting!

Regards,

Fahad.

-    On behalf of the MENOG 4 Organisers