[menog] How to Unsubscribe!

Eng. Sabah Al-Sabah sabah at techsys.net
Wed Apr 22 08:48:57 GMT 2009

Hello all,

I noticed that there are so many requests to unsubscribe, I thought I
give a helping hand:

First check your inbox or Trash box for an email message with a subject
"*Welcome to the "Menog" mailing list*"
in this email, you will find the instruction on how to unsubscribe and
more importantly your */password/*

You should find your password just bellow this message (In the "*Welcome to the "Menog" mailing list*" email you received):

  http://lists.menog.net/mailman/options/menog

  Menog-request at menog.net

/*You must know your password*/ to change your options (including changing
the password, itself) or to unsubscribe.

Hope that help!

--

Best Regards,

Eng. Sabah Al-Sabah