[menog] MENOG 5 Fellowships available

Paul Rendek menog at ripe.net
Tue Sep 8 11:40:33 GMT 2009

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce the Middle East Network Operators Group
(MENOG) Fellowship Program. This is an initiative funded by the
Internet Society (ISOC).

The fellowship program offers engineers from Middle Eastern countries
financial assistance to attend MENOG Meetings and MENOG sponsored events.

Up to five fellowships will be awarded to eligible applicants attending
the MENOG 5/RIPE NCC Regional Meeting in Beirut, Lebanon. This meeting
will be held from 25-29 October (Sunday - Thursday) 2009 at the
Mövenpick Hotel, Beirut.

Applications for the MENOG Fellowship Program must be submitted by *9
October* 2009.

Full details about the MENOG Fellowship Program, including how to apply
and eligibility, can be found on the MENOG website at:
http://www.menog.net/meetings/menog5/fellowship-expectations.php

I encourage you to pass information about this program to anyone
involved in Middle East operators' groups and who has a keen interest
in the activities of MENOG. You may also consider acting as a reference
for an applicant.

Further Information
--------------------

For information about MENOG 5, please see:
http://www.menog.net/meetings/menog5/index.php

Information about the RIPE NCC and RIPE NCC Regional Meetings can be
found at:
http://www.ripe.net/meetings/regional/

If you have any questions, please email <menog-sec at menog.net>.

Regards,

The MENOG Coordination Team

Sultan AlShamsi, Fahad AlShirawi, Osama I Al-Dosary, Sandra Gijzen,
Gaurab Raj Upadhaya, Paul Rendek, Therese Saliba Khairallah, Philip
Smith, Salam Yamout