Fw: [menog] etisalat ignoring abuse complaints?

ahmed at secureitlab.com ahmed at secureitlab.com
Fri Feb 19 16:47:15 GMT 2010

Sent via BlackBerry® from Batelco

-----Original Message-----
From: ahmed at secureitlab.com
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 16:43:17
To: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi<bashar at kuwaitnet.net>
Subject: Re: [menog] etisalat ignoring abuse complaints?

At least you get an answer on the phone, unlike here in Bahrain, if you call Zain or Batelco, you will wait for at least 10 minutes and whatever problem you complain, it will be your fault!!

Instead batelco takes a step to block port 25 on all residential internet lines, instead of a proper spam filtering on their mail server. That's how they handle complains..

Ahmed

Sent via BlackBerry® from Batelco