[menog] IPv6 CPE overview and survey now online

Marco Hogewoning marco at xs4all.net
Wed Jun 2 13:45:11 GMT 2010

Hi All,

You may find it interesting that the survey I did on IPv6 CPE and on which I touched briefly in my presentation at the last MENOG meeting is now, with some help from the RIPE NCC online at http://labs.ripe.net/content/ipv6-cpe-survey

In order to keep this up to date we greatly appreciate your feedback. If you are running tests yourself or spot an error please leave a comment in the IPv6 CPE Survey forum:

http://labs.ripe.net/content/ipv6-cpe-survey-0

Credits to Mrijam and Chris for getting this online.

Greetings,

Marco
--
XS4ALL netbeheer