[menog] ADSL Service Provider Bandwidth Forecasting

Umair Mansoor umairbinmansoor at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 14 05:50:34 GMT 2010

Apart from the math, the cheapest way would be to monitor congestion.
How much time it took to reach there since the last upgrade and that’s it. You
can now speculate statistically while considering the subscription rate in
order to upgrade the bandwidth. At the end of the day, as Jim said, all that
matters is how well your customers are prioritized.

Umair bin Mansoor