[menog] Useful URL for network operators

Guillaume FORTAINE gfortaine at live.com
Tue Mar 30 06:10:32 GMT 2010

Dear all,

Once again, please ignore Jim Mercer.

He should do more homeworks too.

a) I have never heard of Randy Bush

b) I didn't coin the term "EDoS" :

http://www.rationalsurvivability.com/blog/?s=EDos

This term comes from Chris Hoff :

http://www.rationalsurvivability.com/blog/?page_id=2

"Hoff is currently Director of Cloud and Virtualization Solutions, Data
Center Solutions at Cisco Systems."

Was it too hard to click on the "About" section from the blog post ?

c) I have never heard of him

Really, I am a bit tired from quick and poor replies from NANOGers.
Simply mediocre engineers.

Best Regards,

Guillaume FORTAINE