[menog] Useful URL for network operators

Sunrise Networks Kiyam kiyam at sunrise-networks.com
Tue Mar 30 06:45:15 GMT 2010

Dear All,
please let us agree on one thing which is respect each other's posts and
mails, should there be anything wrong with it we will
start ignoring those mails ourselves instead of this ping pong email fight,
we all are busy and mainly at work, so let us just
waste a few kb on a useless email instead of Megs of ping pong argue emails.

Thank you

Best regards,