[menog] FW: WirelessU update

Philip Smith pfs at cisco.com
Sun Jan 9 08:53:39 GMT 2011

(apologies for duplicates)

Forwarding on behalf of the folks @ WirelessU.

philip
--

From: Jim Forster <jrforster at mac.com>
Date: January 7, 2011 11:28:39 PM GMT+01:00
Cc: uteam at wirelessu.org, Jane Butler <janesbutler at networktheworld.org>
Subject: Updated WirelessU Web site

Greetings!

WirelessU is a group of dedicated professionals working towards a
world-wide, people-centered, inclusive Information Society. Our goal is
to make it easier for existing groups to offer wireless training
sessions by providing free access to high quality training materials.

WirelessU would like to invite you to visit our updated website
http://WirelessU.org.  Here are a few things you can expect:

·      A great repository of wireless training material

·      The latest news of what WirelessU has been up to and where we
have been

·      An events section that shows what is coming up on the front page

·      A new look and feel with images from our training sites

·      An updated Training Section equipped with a calendar of events,
curriculum, a section on our trainers and their material

·      A team you can contact with your questions or feedback

·     A link to the WirelessU text book, Wireless Networking in the
Developing World, on the front page

We've also just started a Facebook group, WirelessU (should it be a
Facebook Page instead?).

Our calendar is filling up quickly for 2011 so be sure to stay tuned in!

Jane Butler
President, NetworktheWorld.org
WirelessU Team Leader - the signal starts with U