[menog] IT Conferences and workshops

Ayad Sabbagh ayad at fonoinfo.com
Mon Mar 7 11:19:11 GMT 2011

Dear Mohammed/all,

The TM Forum Management World Middle East is in 2 weeks on March 22 in
Dubai. The event brings together the region's leading service providers to
examine how innovation holds the keys to future growth, and how operational
agility is essential in delivering that growth. More details are available
at http://www.tmforum.org/ManagementWorldMiddle/8619/home.html

Best regards,
Ayad Sabbagh