[menog] MENOG 8/ RIPE NCC Regional Meeting - Registration open

Paul Rendek menog at ripe.net
Wed Mar 9 06:28:07 GMT 2011

Dear colleagues,

Registration is now open for the Middle East Network Operators Group (MENOG) 8/RIPE NCC Regional Meeting,
taking place in Damascus, Syria from 14-19 May 2011.

This is the first time a MENOG/RIPE NCC Regional Meeting will be held in Syria.
We would like to thank the host Syrian Computer Society (SCS) for supporting this event.

MENOG meetings are excellent opportunities to share ideas and experiences with other network operators and
network engineers from across the Middle East, to develop cross-regional cooperation and to
meet with key players in the local and global Internet industry.

The MENOG 7 Meeting, held in Istanbul in October 2010, attracted over 240 attendees from 34 countries,
and we expect the MENOG 8 Meeting to build on the success of that event.

Registration will close when maximum capacity is reached, so please register soon to ensure your attendance.

For all information and for registration details, please visit:
http://menog.net/meetings/menog8

Regards,

The MENOG Coordination Team
Kais Al-Essa, Osama Al-Dosary, Sultan AlShamsi, Sandra
Gijzen, Gaurab Raj Upadhaya, Paul Rendek, Philip Smith