[menog] EMIX experiences?

Richard Barnes richard.barnes at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 20:32:59 GMT 2011

Hey all,

I'm wondering impressions people have of EMXI.  I can't tell from the
their website whether they're an exchange or a transit provider.
Their website says that they facilitate peering, but it's not clear to
me how that works -- can I talk BGP directly with my peer, or does it
all go through EMIX?  Is there additional cost per peer?

If anyone has any experience peering through EMIX (or if there are any
EMIX reps on here), I would appreciate more information.  Feel free to
contact me off-list as well.

Thanks,
--Richard